Have you ever tried on a jersey skirt and wondered how often you'd really wear it? Or you bought one but its just hanging idly in your closet waiting for the perfect outfit inspiration to strike!
Well, today is your lucky day because I've pulled together 4 effortless looks for your jersey skirt! These looks will work for a striped skirt, a color block skirt or a patterned skirt. They will also work for a pencil cut or flared fit...the sky is the limit!
There are 4 basic pieces you need to create modern and chic styled outfits with your jersey skirt. The following photos speak for themselves and I've included more fashion tips below each one. Get styling, Loves!!
A cardigan for a chic business casual look
- Preferably colored, but do whatever strikes your fancy
- Pair with a solid neutral colored top underneath.
A blazer for a more professional business casual yet stylish ensemble
- I've only recently found two blazers that I love (one from Yellowcake Shop and one from The Willary), and I encourage you to really try to find one that suits your style. My fav is a mandarin collar or collar-less blazer with a tailored waist to show my hourglass figure.
A basic white tee and a scarf for the simplest put together weekday look.
- I've got plenty of infinity scarves in the shop too!
A graphic tee for easy weekend wear
- Choose a plain colored tee if graphic is not your thing
- Pair it with your favorite casual sneakers for running around town or playing with your kiddos.
Oh, you don't have a jersey skirt yet? Well, I can definitely help with that too! Stop by our shop and grab yours today. Definitely let me know if you have any questions about sizing or fit, I'm always happy to help: lysandra[at]geekchicclothing.com